Wednesday, November 7, 2012

tackle it with a smile

Happy Day after Election day! - Or not so Happy Day, depending on whether or not your candidate won or lost. (I'll keep my political affiliations to myself, but let's just remember I live in KY after all) Regardless, to boost every one's spirits - *HIGH --or-- low* - I wanted to share two short notes that have put a little pep in my step this week.

First, a short and sweet little note from the hubs.  Shane and I always have a pad of paper near our garage door (the door we both use most frequently) along with a chalkboard in the kitchen.  And yes, you can see where this is headed...we're one of the those couples who frequently leaves each other notes, messages, honey-do's, i love you's etc.  I know gross GUSH right?! ;0)

Well my note this week ended with words of wisdom from my wise husband, and has had me smiling, no matter the outcome all week:


The second note I wanted to share, was a reminder of the party in which we all belong. Political affiliations aside (sorry for the pixalated sunset, i couldn't get the doggone words to fit in my photo app, so i had to get creative and fill the bottom half with one of my favorite photo's on my phone -
 A Greek Sunset):


And last but not least, to all of my followers who are thinking WOAH - this is a little too serious of a post for Hump Day Morning ... let me remind you:


 We can still be friends :)  and may God Bless the United States of America.
United We Stand.

4 comments:

  1. It hаs become a vital part of іnternet
    pгeѕеncе management for branding
    busіnesѕ and engagеment with
    your fans. All you hаve to аdd thе expеnѕes mаde on ѕtatiоnery, transport and dеliveгу
    costs, rеpаiгs and mаintenancе, testing, infraѕtructure serviceѕ аnd bаcκ-office serviсes.

    Uses analytics to examіnе the countгу's progress on its deficit reduction plans.

    My web page - design internet marketing web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning іnternet markеtіng ѕtгategiеs to bοost уouг SERP
    rаtingѕ. If you change your іmage name then уou haνе to cοnsult аn Highеr Search Engine Plaсemеnt speсialiѕt immeԁiаtely,
    and аttraсt thе trаffic to your website.
    Morе than 70% coming from all clicks from users happen only one of many on site tracking scripts.

    Also visit my webpage paleo Cordain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've got it in my meals, and see if I notice any effect. Slicing or dicing these and briefly sauting them with diced onion in coconut, avocado, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice & your favorite herbs, then grilled or broiled. That makes them ideal for a simple dessert recipe that is delicious and straight from the originator of The paleo diet Update, Volume 6 Issue 7.

    Visit my blog; paleo approved foods

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first Ohio eagle, however, you have to find places that are related to the topic or seem bogus will be ignored
    because it is a vital part of mobile strategies.

    Visit my weblog seo advertising

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~