Thursday, December 27, 2012

naughty or NICE?! {LINK UP!}

You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why.  Santa Claus is comingggg...to TOWN! He's making a list, and checking it twice.  He's gonna find out who's naughty and nice!


Well kids ... the jolly old elf came and went.  So what's the verdict? Were you naughty or nice? Well I'd say after the Christmas I had this year ... Santa thought I was NICE! :) Yayyyy.  I was running around like Kevin in Home Alone when I opened my pretty packages.  (no but really, this is very close to my reaction...So much for a poker face...)



I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas gifts with my favorite online pals .. and give you a chance to Link up and share too!  I'd love to see what goodies you raked in this Holiday.  Or just hear some great Holiday stories.

Alright...Katie's top 3 favorite gifts for this year include:
  1. Marc Jacob's Classic Q Francesca Black Leather purse (I can't seem to find the exact replica image...but it looks similar to this...I might have the name wrong)
  2. Burberry scarf (hubs picked this out all on his own...my very first one...ever! JUMPING for joy!)
  3. Fireplace Screen (yea, go ahead and say it..."you know you're getting old when"...you're more excited about a fireplace screen for your living room than a pair of boots)

    Alright folks, lets hear it and see it!  Who or What was it this Holiday that had you dancing around your living room like a crazed Christmas fool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~