Friday, March 15, 2013

Confessional Friday


TGIF!! TGIMARCHMADNESS!! TGINICEWHEATHEROUTSIDE!!
Today I'm joining Leslie for Confessional Friday and pictures from my parent's dinner last night at Paula Dean's restaurant {Lady & Sons} in Savannah looked sinful enough to require a confession, even if I didn't so much as have a single actual bite of the meal.


I confess ... that I actually want to bathe in the gooey butter cake pictured above.  It sounds glorious and mom assured me it tasted just as good.

I confess ... I was so tired I took a 1.5 hour nap after work yesterday. Which in turn led me to "cooking" Spaghettio's for dinner ... at 8:00pm for both myself and Shane.  Hubs smiled and choked it down.  Bless his heart.

I confess ... for lunch today I ordered a grilled chicken salad ... and a side of fries.  Pregnancy is winning.

I confess ... I probably will not be in the running for mother of the year award this year.  I ordered Baby U's furniture last weekend and was informed it will arrive in 14-16 weeks.  That means the odds are VERY good that Baby U will arrive before his furniture.  Looks like I'll be getting that bassinet after all.

I confess ... while on vacation next week I will be wearing a tankini (to spare innocent bystanders the let-it-all-hang-out pregnancy look).  Watch out ladies. 

I confess ... Hubs and I are bringing Miss Maggie Moo on vacation next week.  

I confess ... due to the above confession I have a twinge of anxiety and I also instantly giggle picturing bringing her through airport security and how she will act while caged under the seat in front of me.  But I imagine it will all be worth it when she scampers on the beach for the first time.

I confess ... that last night hubs was breathing so loudly I threatened to move to another room.  But then the thought of moving seemed to much of a task.  (Do loud breathers make anyone else crazy?) This is a new found thing he's discovered and I am NOT a fan.

I confess ... one of my friends discovered a hilarious website today and I have to share it with you.  Note: if you've made a cake for a bachelorette party - you may be interested. 

I confess ... because of above said website my friends are discussing possible ways to reuse the bachelorette cake pan for the cake for my baby shower.  One idea was to make a rattle.  They may be on to something ... (okay not really, but we did talk about it - and it would be really funny).

I confess ... My little brother melted my heart this week and invited me to lunch.  He's the greatest.

I confess ... I am so excited about next week's blog posts that will feature some surprise guests and favorite things.

Happy Friday. Happy March Madness. Happy small dose of spring time weather finally. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~