Wednesday, April 10, 2013

..Whiskey..

No, this isn't a story about how crazy I got on the fire water last night, sorry to disappoint, but I'm wayy too pregnant for that.  This post is about my latest and great country artist obsession: Jana Kramer.


Fellow country music lovers - are you with me?!  I'm loving this new artist.  She was up for the ACM New Artist of the Year Award, but unfortunately lost to 'Florida Georgia Line' ... although, if I'm being honest, they're pretty good too.

But, I wanted to share with ya'll my favorite Jana song "Whiskey" ... SEC girls everywhere can relate to the boys she's talkin' about - ya dig ;0)?!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this song ! and your blog :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so great! Every time it comes on I crank it! And thank you for the sweet message :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~