Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Parenting 101 ~ My Style

All signs are pointing to the fact that I am, without a shadow of a doubt, about to me a mommy.  A real-life mom. In charge of someone else. Completely responsible for their well being. Making decisions that will likely haunt them for the rest of their lives.  


Lucky, I've got some time before I have to make SUPER important decisions ... and right now I only lose sleep over choosing the right brand of diaper rash ointment, whether or not the blue in his socks match the onesie he'll be adorning the moment he leaves the hospital, and how in the world to work his car seat and stroller (I mean are all of the additional straps, warning labels, and 25 buttons that don't work REALLY necessary!?) I mean, surely this will work right?


KIDDDDINGGGG!  

But for real, parenting?! HOLY COW. That's a lot coming at me.  

Luckily, while researching some parenting tricks and other unnecessary things while I should be working. I stumbled upon these nuggets and they make me feel much better about the whole scenario.  If I can amount to be even half as much as these guys, I think little Bennett boy will turn out quite alright.


  • The Parents who are planning for the future:


  • The masterminds behind the WiFi:


  • The dad who taught his son the classics (I can totally see Shane doing this)


  • This dad, who obviously has the kindest heart in the whole world

  • The parents who team up with the tooth fairy
  • This dad ... enough said


Those were some of my favorites I wanted to share, but see plenty more awesome parents from the original link here.  

Anywhodles, that's my funny share for the day.  Toodahloo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~