Monday, September 2, 2013

Redneck Yacht Club

Lake Cumberland. Our happy place. 
No judgement on the terrified look on Bennett's face. I promise he had fun ;)

I'd argue there's hardly anything better than music blasting, the sun a shinin', floating around in a life jacket diaper and tellin' stories with your buddies while sippin' on an ice cold beer in your favorite koozie.  Yep, the lake.  The most perfect way to spend Labor Day weekend. And this year our favorite little munchkin was able to join us! With the help of shade and way too many fans to keep little man cool it was absolutely perfect!
You better believe we are soaking up the last few days of summer!  
Happy Labor Day every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~