Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Bloggy!

Shoooweeeeeeee! An entire year. Other than my parents and my husband ... who knew I had that much to say?! ;) hehehe. 
But for serious, I started this blog as a way to stay in touch with our several family members who live out of town ... and also as an online picture book for Shane and I to look back on one day and document all of our shennanigans. Of course we take a bazillion pictures and document in other ways too, but it's a fun outlet for me and documents things in a different way ... and looking back on previous posts, I'm really glad I decided to do it. 
There may only be one candle on my blogging cake, but my goal is to have many many more by the time it's all said and done.  Thanks for following along if you do ... or if you're just stopping by, welcome. Grab a nice warm cup of joe and stay awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~