Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Giggle Gobble Wobble

This year we're spending Thanksgiving in New York City!

We're taking little man to the Big Apple Circus, bundling up and watching the Macy's Day Parade, shopping until our arms hurt, taking Baby B to the NYC FAO for the first time (I can't wait to see his eyes light up!) and taking in the amazing city with family and friends by our side.

In the meantime however, I wanted to say HAPPY TURKEY DAY to all of you and send a few funnies your way!

For the creepers ...
For the poor turkeys ...
 For the family comedians (but seriously, this is awesome) ...
 For the dads ...
 For the over-over eaters ...
 For all the kids who wish they could graduate from the kids table (word from the wise: DON'T) ...
 And for all of the crazy Black Friday Shoppers ...
Because no Thanksgiving is complete without several bad jokes and too much wine :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~