Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Today Is The Day

It's finally arrived ...  The day we make our voyage to the land down under! Here's where we're headed: Cairns, Sydney and Melbourne.


I don't think I got a wink of sleep last night because I was so excited and equal parts terrified to fly that long with little man. Please say a little prayer for us that things go a little better than this:




I'm starting to think these parents really did have the right idea. Maybe I wouldn't have as many enemies after the flight had I just stepped up my Pinterest game.


Welp, here goes nothing! I hope to check back in sometime soon.

 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~