Friday, March 6, 2015

SNOWMIGOODNESS!

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's FRI-YAYYYYYYYYYY!  Ya'll it's a big day around here, and I am squealing with excitement for a number of reasons.


We closed on our Louisville home today. This is so bittersweet, because we LOVE that house, LOVE Louisville, LOVE our friends, LOVE our family ... just so much LOVE there. It is home to the most amazing memories + where we officially became a family with a little one.  But, we've written those pages and the time has come to close that chapter it is time to move on to the next ... and we are ready! We will always look back on that home and those days in Owl Creek with so much joy and happiness. I hope the family that is moving in fills that house with as many bright smiles as we did. Sigh.


With every end comes a new beginning and closing on one home means... YOU GUESSED IT! ... CLOSING ON ANOTHER! Our new home in Tennessee, EEEEEK!  We close on Thursday and that makes me one happy gal. We are over the moon happy. I can't even explain it. (And obviously we like a style ... because our old home and our new home look eerily similar now that I see them side by side! Ha! ... And just because I thought I'd tell ya ... The garage doors are no longer white ... they're a dark brown :) )  Woot woot!  So excited to move in and get settled!


It's the start to a great weekend! We're headed out tomorrow to find a new washer and dryer for our NEW home ... and for some reason I'm looking so forward to it!  I think I'm just ready to have my things again, and get started fresh in our new place.  I am torn between whether I'm going to stick with my front loaders or switch back to a top loader. Any suggestions?


Sunday, Hubby and I have a hott date lined up!  I've mentioned before, our pride in our hometown band, Houndmouth ... and this weekend they are playing a show in Nashville and Mr. Shane and I will be singing along!  It's going to be the perfect way to celebrate all of the fabulousness we've been blessed with lately. "Saturday Night Kinda Pink" ... my current fave :) 


And last but not least, we were hit with another batch of snow madness, and I am so hoping this was the last little trick mother nature had up her sleeve. This final snow (I hope) means we're so close to SPING! We made the most of it however with blanket forts, snowball fights, and ice cream!  An excellent send off to a memorable winter. 



I mean for real. These guys ... sheesh. I just love em!




Children and the the amazement in their eyes, when it snows. I wish I could bottle that up. So much happy.





Come on spring! We're all rooting for you! Have a great weekend gang ... we'll just be happy dancing away down here :)
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hi!! I found you on the link up. Your new home looks AMAZING! Congrats :) I'm definitely a fan of top loaders! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! We went with the toploaders :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup. It looks like they had a great time in the snow! Both homes are beautiful! Best of luck to you! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, lady!! House closing day is HUGE! So much activity and excitement in your life right now, embrace it!! I look forward to picking out house things too. Oh how priorities have changed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha right?! So fun though! Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! Your new home is adorable ;) I can't wait to see when you decorate it.. I am sure it will be adorable
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you! Decorating is my favorite part!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~