Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy happy Father's Day to all of the men that lead such important roles in little (and big) people's lives!


First and foremost, a happy Father's Day to my dad. The man that was my first love, shares a special hand-hold position with me, has taught me to be self reliant and is passionate in his love for others. The best PaPaw to his little BB and holds a special place place in my heart.


Secondly, a happy Father's Day to the father-in-laws in my life! I'm blessed to have so many amazing men supporting our family!

Poppy (Steve / Shane's stepdad)


Grampa (Mark / Shane's dad)


And of course last but not least my handsome hubby and the best daddy in the entire WORLD!

Bennett and Baby Moon sure lucked out in the daddy department + I'm so thankful they have your big shoes to fill!


Ironically enough, this momma feels incredibly blessed on Father's Day! We're off to celebrate in the islands mon'!

   photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~