Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Elaine meets Elaine

Our little Elaine meeting Elaine was such a special day (12.27.15)!

Ever since I was old enough to imagine having kids of my own I knew my little girl would be Lainey. Named after my grandmother, Elaine. To think that actually happened and they got to meet gives me so much happiness. It's a memory I will forever cherish and hold close to my heart.
 I think I need to be on the hunt to get Lainey a matching barrette .. pearls?! Grandma's so stylish.
 Happy.
 Happy.
 Joy.
 And we had some other special visitors as well! Here are all the Nichols' gals. (Marsha, Penny, Debbie + Elaine!)
 And of course Lainey racked up the snuggles!
 Precious!
 And my sweet cousin Casey's little boy Landon came by to see Bennett!
 Goobers!
 Sweet ladies!
 And these three right here ... they couldn't mean more to me. Each of them.
 Four generations. So very special.
Nothing but love + Elaine(s).
 photo signature_zps8dinyuit.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~