Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday BABY!

Well helllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo (Ms. Doubtfire Voice)!  It's been a hot minute since I showed my face around here, and for that I am eternally apologetic. Things have been madness ya'll. From moving out, to moving in, to the stomach bug, to a planned family vacay, to a gals trip, to visitors, to setting up a new routine, to a sick toddler, to a sick husband, hell even a sick dog!  The last few months have just been wild. So again, my apologies for leaving you hanging. But, as of today I am committed to getting back in the saddle and back to telling you about our life. I have so much to fill you in on!

I think since it's my grand entrance in quite a while, I'll start this week off with a bang.

I'm pregnant!


Eeek! Squeal! Happy Dance! Hugs all around! We found out about our newest little bundle mid-March and we've been so excited ever since. Well, once I got past all of the absurd sickness and fatigue. It was ROUGH this time and SOO different than with Bennett.

We sent these adorable little announcements to all of our family about a week ago, so it's time to share them with the interwebs. The baby announcement doubled as our change of address card (don't mind the gray bar .. that held our address), so they really were the perfect little delivery. I just love them!

Baby U #2 ... or Baby Moon as we've started calling him/her thanks to Bennett's depiction the Ultrasound is due November 15th, 2015 and we'll be having a scheduled C-section sometime around that date. I cannot wait to see Bennett become a BIG brother ... let's just hope he gets a little better at sharing his toys between now and then :)

So there you have it folks. We're back as a family of four (five with Maggie of course) and so excited to start sharing our journey once again!  Let's talk soon, K?
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! WOW you have had a lot going on :) can't wait to see what baby #2 is!! Love your new home too it is so cute!! CONGRATS
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! So much excitement happening :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Katie! Jon Ryan told me at Derby!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~