Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Monday...

It is Monday, Monday indeed. I'm still daydreaming about our Spring Break trip to Disney World, Hubs is headed off on a work trip leaving me tired and solo for the week, I'm celebrating a BIG day Wednesday, I've got a TON of house shenanigans to catch up on, even more Easter goodness to make happen, and I'm trying to get our hineys back in the groove #help.

So while I'm doing all of that I'll leave you with a few magical moments from the happiest place on Earth and promise to check in soon with a full recap of the trip and big house update! 





Have a great week gang! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun trip!! I'm still having withdrawals 3 weeks post trip. Can't wait to see all your pics from the trip!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~