Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mommy's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day out there to all of you wonderful ladies who make the world go round.  Relax and enjoy today and giggle at how many professions you have:

          • A chauffeur
          • A chef
          • A house manager
          • A nurse
          • A counselor
          • A coach
          • A teacher
Just to name a few :) ... who knew you were so well versed!

And a special shout out to my leading lady: 
Penny Marie!  


The best momma a gal could ask for.  She's got a smile brighter than the sun, a laugh that is so contagious even a gas mask couldn't keep you from catching it, and an outlook on life that makes Joe Boxer's smiley face look sad.  


 I love you mom, with my whole heart, forever and always!


2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~