Friday, June 5, 2015

Confessional Friday: Blogging + Time

Guys, I have a confession: I wanna blog.

I wanna tell you all about my life. There is so much happening so fast. So much I want to write down before I forget it all as easily as I forget my grocery list the moment I leave the house. But, I just can't seem to find the time. All this starting my own business + having a near two year old + preparing for our second baby + moving to a new city and state + my job + summer + life just seems to keep getting in the way of taking the time to write it all down!  But I MUST make time. I love it. I love writing it all out there and looking back at it and laughing at myself later. I need to make the time to tell you about my iced coffee and utter internal happiness that we're back to summer and that means I can start making sun tea again. I need to tell you all about Bennett talking a mile a minute and learning to count his fingers. I need to tell you about my rugs I've purchased that I'm obsessed it. I have so much to tell!

My goal with myself this summer is going to be to take time at the end of the evening and instead of running to bed the first minute I can - and make some time for this dear little blog friend that I love so much, but have seriously neglected.

Just thought I should let you know that :) and here is a cute little picture start off your weekend off right! Me and this little blue eyed babe will be outside all weekend long. Long live summer!


 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~