Monday, September 15, 2014

Three Birthdays One Party

The beautiful little girlies had much to celebrate and I just had to share the details with you. Their mama is one talented lady ya'll … and one of my favorite mommies (and she herself just celebrated a big birthday September 6th! Happy Belated muh lady!).

The most precious little gift bags for all of the kiddos!
 And the most delicious cupcakes and adorable spread.
 Not to mention, she found a way to make a balloon cuter. Who knew that was possible?
 The obligatory one year mantle photos. Always a crowd favorite.
 And these precious high-chair banners.
 Oh well hey, there's one of those precious little ladies.
 And two more!
 Oh, and another!
 And I'm seeing double.
 Now triple! :)
 Now cake time!
 Bahahaa. That's one way to eat cake!
 Favorites.
 I couldn't love these ladies more (and that little fella .. well, I think we all know how I feel about him).

2 comments:

  1. many thanks a great deal with regard to discussing. we wanted something similar to which.


    英雄联盟代练价格 league of legends boosting  Buy Fifa 15 Coins  LOL boosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i LOVED this!!!! Your pictures were so great! You guys are OUR favorites, thank you for such sweet words and celebrating the big birthdays with us! LOVE YOU!!!! xxxxo. *~ Noellie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~