Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lake Love

Ahhh the lake. We love the lake. I grew up on the lake, and raising my kid(s) on the lake is something that makes me so happy. We're partial to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky obviously because that's where our cabins are located - but any lake will do.

My dad put together an extended family weekend trip with his side of the family and most everyone was able to attend! It was so good to have some easy going days out on the water and basking in the sun and cousin love.













Man oh man, those kids make my heart happy. And I think ya'll already know MaKenzie does too. Don't end summer. We're not ready.

 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~