Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pampering the Perfect Little Prince

Guys, this past weekend was one of those where I would love to hit the rewind button and do all over again. It was such a great weekend and made my heart happy. Let's just host a #TakeMeBackTuesday and pretend it's a thing shall we?

We headed back to Kentucky this weekend to have a weekend jam packed with family and friends and it was perfect. Friday, my mom kept B for a few hours and I got some grand alone time to drive around and run errands, run in and out of stores and it was just the time I needed. Thanks mama!

Saturday we spent some good QT with PaPaw, GoGo + Grampa at my parent's pool and it was all things great. If ya'll are saying your prayers this weekend throw some in for Shane's dad would ya - he could use em :)


Saturday night, one of my good friends married her College sweetheart and the wedding and performances were on point!  The bride and groom had the most perfect choreographed dance (she was on the dance team at UK - so it was super fitting) + their dad's had an epic father dance off. It was the best night surrounded by long time friends and naturally, Lana was stunning!


And Sunday, Holly and I had the pleasure of hosting one of my bestest friend's baby showers! Laura is due with her first baby (boy) in late August.  In college, she was Cinderella for Halloween + she and her husband Chris (I've talked about them before) have a love affair for Disney - so it only made sense to make her our queen and celebrate baby Prince Charlie! 

Quinn bought Laura this amazing flower crown and it was the perfect addition to the perfect day!


A day filled with lots of gifts, goodies, girlies, giggles and love. We cannot wait to meet you little Charlie, and your mama is a stunner!





Snickerdoodle cake .. gimme more.







While some of our gals had to battle "the wedding flu" the next morning, we all rallied and it worked so well because so many of our favorites were in town for the wedding! Hey Emily and Leah :)





We played a cute little "Wishes for the Prince" game ... and reading through them at the end was such a highlight :)


These gals have my heart.


They still have it in color too ;) {pictured left to right: Holly, JoAnna, Jessica, Sara, Leah, Laura, Moi, Baili, Quinn, Rachael}


And the hosts with our gal ... we love her so! The babies in our bellies (mine + Laura's) are destined to be besties. Best friends raising best friends ... I LOVE it!


So again, can we have a do-over of the weekend please? PLEASE! Loved it!

 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~