Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Farararara Ra Ra Ra!

Merry Christmas Everyone!  A short post today, but wanted to make sure I wished all of blogger world very, very, very Merry Christmas with lots of cheer.  And super safe travels to all.

I'll share with you our family Christmas card this year .. and I used the "perhaps Christmas is something more" quote from the Grinch on the back :) From us to you! Merry Merry!


And if you need me, you can find me snuggled up with my family watching: A Christmas Story, Elf, or Christmas Vacation on REPEAT (take your pick, because I can guarantee it will be one or all of those movies, more than once)

Farararara Ra Ra Ra!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~