Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A White Tee and Baby Blue Jeans

June 28, 2013 - Le Baby Bennett was Born
June 28, 2014 - Le Baby Bennett turned ONE!
July 1, 2014 - Le Baby Bennett took his One Year Photos
July 8, 2014 - Shelby Bradshaw sent me a photo for a sneak peak of the session and I opened up the photo to find this...my baby boy, stealing my heart again with a White Tee and Baby Blue Jeans.
Jeans and Suspenders I bought last year (similar here)

July 9, 2014 - I share this Holy. Freaking. Adorable. photo with you.
July 12, 2014 (THIS SATURDAY)- we celebrate his first birthday with all of our friends and family!

The boy makes my heart melt.  Happy Wednesday Pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~