Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Katie: Late 20's Edition Numero Dos

Well hey there month of October ... you snuck up so quick I barely had time to grab my hoodie (not that I'm complaining)!
It's no secret I love fall and everything that comes with it. September kicks it off with a grand entrance including both my birthday and my anniversary and is such a warm welcome every year. However, this year, September came and went so quickly I barely had time to sit down, unwind and take it all in.  And now that we are well underway moving into our second week of October, I better take some time to reflect before it's Christmas!


Last year, on my birthday, I posted this. All about how I was going to do better this year. Focus on the best version of myself. Spend time in areas I WANTED to spend time in, and less time in areas that were no making an impact on a better me.

Now, it's time to take a look back, and see how I did.  So, I sigh a big *Le Sigh* and come to terms with the fact that I did far worse than I ever intended too. Sigh another *Le Sigh* Put on a pair of  new cute boots (hehe) take by boy to the park, eat a pumpkin cookie and set out to do better.
(I couldn't have timed this photo better in 100 years if I tried)

Because it's not a life worth living if you're not constantly challenging yourself to DO better, BE better, EXPLORE better and eat delicious cookies along the way. Well, in my world it isn't.
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~