Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Best Team in the NFL

The Bengals are the Best Team in the NFL. But seriously, we are.
 I said I thought it was going to be a good season. Obviously I have something to do with it.

Either way, another birthday celebration post. Have I mentioned before how much I love the month of September and everything that comes along with it? Okay, good. Because I was beginning to think maybe ya'll didn't know ;)

Here's a little look at our family celebration at the Bengals gaaaaaame.

Because why have one football when you can have two?



 Baby Bengal SHOES! EEEEEK.

 He's bringing down the goal post!




Kill it Sunday boys. Kill it. Who Dey Babay.
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~