Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cousin Love + Senior Shots

A couple of weeks ago we had the most special visitors come to Nashville and my oh my, was our littlest excited. We made the mistake of announcing their visit a few days prior to when they were actually coming and WHEW, if I had to answer one more time that Brody and Emmie would be here on Saturday I might have actually lost my mind. 

Brody and Emmie are Shane's brothers kiddos + Bennett's big cousins and therefore the coolest people in the world, obviously!  It was a whirlwind weekend - and unfortunately we're seriously lacking on pictures because we were running so quickly from thing to thing + mixing in a senior photo shoot - but we certainly were not lacking on fun!

The entire gang arrived Saturday afternoon and were here just in time to get little man up from his nap. What a GREAT way to wake up!!  They spent the next hour or so exploring the house and wreaking havoc on all of Bennett's toys + were sure to check out the play set. And then they enjoyed a snack together. 
While the kiddos were catching up Tatum, Jessica and I were plotting wardrobes for Ms. Tatum's senior photos we were shooting later that evening. The boys took the kids and were uncles in charge for a few hours Saturday! They took them down to Broadway to let the kids see the Nashville sights + hit up Savannah's Candy Store, stopped in the famous Ryman Theater and more. After candy they took the three musketeers to the park to work off some energy and then met us for Pizza at Mafioza's to round out the night!
After pizza we came home to have the worlds largest slumber party. Everybody all tackle Uncle Ted!!!!
And our little princess, Miss Emmie Claire, picked out the perfect bedtime story to read to "Baby Bennett". Be still my heart.

Brody actually slept in Bennett's bed that night, so we had it all set up to make it as "big boy" as possible. Bennett thought it was fascinating that his bed had a pillow for a little while :) (he doesn't sleep with one just yet).
And the next morning we stayed in our PJs, ate breakfast, visited and finished up with bike races in the back yard before they hit the road to head back to KY.
Don't worry, we're not finished quite yet - I'm not going to share all about the weekend without bragging on my other beautiful niece, Tatum.  It's a must to share some of her gorgeousness. I love photography and photo shoots, but holy cow. When you've got a subject as pretty as this girl - it takes it to the next level!  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:











Shameless plug: if you're ever in the Nashville or surrounding areas and are looking for a photographer - give me a shout. You can check out my website|pricing\etc. at Katie Marie Photographie

I mean, seriously girl. You rocked it. 

We had such a great weekend and made so many great memories. We can't wait to have our cousins back down to visit and play!  We love you!
 photo signature_zps8dinyuit.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~