Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays

Hi everyone :) I'm checking in today from up north - at my Grandmother's house in Ohio. She's asked that I set her up to receive my blogs on her email, so we're testing it out to make sure we've entered all of her information correctly.


Listening to my mom and her sisters in the next room makes my heart happy. And BONUS: our little Lainey is meeting her great grandmother, Elaine, for the first time. It's been a really special day - as this is whom she is named after. Happy Happy.


While we're testing it out I thought I would pop in and say hey. I hope everyone has had a very Merry Merry Christmas and everyone has a Happy New Year! We've taken picture after picture this holiday season and I can't wait to share recaps with everyone of all of our fun family escapades! We're truly blessed!


Talk soon!


 photo signature_zps8dinyuit.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~