Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 Christmas Card

Christmas Cards give me all the feels. The warm, the fuzzy, the jolly, the happy, the giggly - All of them. I love turning on Christmas music and stuffing envelopes to send to our loved ones near and far. And I LOVE the month of December when we go to the mailbox and see HANDWRITTEN addresses mixed in with our normal bills and local ads. It makes me all giddy inside.

Last year I briefed you on all of our cards from Christmas past. And here is our glitzy and girly Christmas/Baby Announcement card for 2016!  We love it. And her. And him.



Merry Christmas to all, with love: Shane, Katie, Bennett, Lainey + Maggie
 photo signature_zps8dinyuit.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~