Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bourbon Birthday

Happy Happy Happy birthday to my better half. He's thirty years old today, and I've been lucky to be in his life for a third of those years. We're actually in New York City celebrating not only Hubbies birthday, but also my baby bro graduating from NYU this week! So fun!

I'll tell you more about this trip when we get back, but for today I'll recap Hub's birthday surprise from a few weeks ago.
I pulled off a great surprise and he had absolutely ZERO clue. Mom, the kids and I worked all week right under his nose and he didn't have a clue #boys. I planned a full day of party bus fun visiting the bourbon trail with all of his besties. It was a great Kentucky tradition and an awesome kickoff to his thirties!

We had all kinds of fun surprises for the day. And a big should out to my momma who helped me pack up lunches, adorned with funny Shane photos and personalized toasts from all of his friends.

 I woke hubs up early and told him the kids and I were taking his for a fun surprise. He was a great sport, and having the kids with us totally through his for a loop. I made him close his eyes while we drove to meet up with everyone and the bus. And when we go there everyone was waiting and he was shocked! His momma met us and we pulled the kid switcheroo while we headed out for a day of adulting.

First stop, Buffalo Trace. So beautiful and so much awesome history.

 Shane's brother, Ted.

 The whole crew!
 Tasting #1
 Stop Number 2: Three Boys.

 Back on the bus heading to stop #3: Four Roses.


 And finally, back aboard the bus for stop #4: Town Branch

We had an absolute blast and it was the best way to celebrate my bourbon loving birthday boy! And, a big thank you to Mint Julep Tours for helping me plan such a great day!
 Happy Birthday handsome hubby!

 photo signature2_zpsk2krzmg0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~