Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas {Card}

Christmas Cards are always one of my favorite parts of the Holiday Season. I love scouring the sites for the perfect card and agonizing over which one I think best fits that year.

Here's a little review of our cards in years past:

2011

2012
(I couldn't get the Tiny Prints site to give me the correct version of the card, s
o I had to pull from the archives to get a picture of this guy!)

2013

And the big reveal for this year's card ...
2014 - Front

2014 - Back

I just love Christmas cards! Can't wait to hang all of our loved ones on the fridge! Merry Merry!
 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~