Monday, June 13, 2016

School's Out For Summa

That's a wrap folks! School is officially out of the summer! I woke up yesterday and cried I was sending him to his first day of school, and woke up today and it's over. There were alot of days in between said "yesterday" and "today" but that's neither here nor there.

Here was the little mister on his first day.


And here he is at the end of the year, on his last day!


His hair is a little longer, his face is a little more mature, he is certainly taller, and his love for nursery rhymes has grown exponentially. Bennett had a great year!

And here are a few scenes from the end of the year family picnic. Obviously I'm a little behind on this recap (the date on his sign is a major #busted moment)!

 Three little dads, all in a row.


 The best of buds. Left to right, Brooks, Bennett and Jack.
 Snow cone time!

 Mrs. Tracy and the boys!
 Suns out, guns out.
 And that's a wrap! See you next year!

 photo signature2_zpsk2krzmg0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~