Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Spring cleaning around here starts with a new bloggy header. I plan to devote some serious efforts to clean up this page and give it a little makeover, but to satisfy my need for something NOW .. I decided to update my header and grab buttons to hold me over. I also added some social media buttons to finally join this century. SHEESH.

The new look …
Whaddya think? I can't decide, but thought it was decent enough to get something going. 

Now, onto REAL spring cleaning with those pesky cabinets, nasty garage and downstairs storage room. Oh, and I also need to update my child's wardrobe to items that actually fit him because his little toes are wearing holes in his footed sleepers. I also may try to sneak some Easter photos today! 

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its wayyyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~