Friday, April 4, 2014

Bohemian Bennett

If ya'll recall, last year hubs and I headed down to my momma and daddy'os place in the Bahamas to surprise them while they were on their winter getaway. It will go down as one of my all time favorite surprises because there were so many things circling. If you didn't catch it last year ... here's the post.

This year, although there was no surprise involved we kept our tradition of visiting. And added bonus ... WE BROUGHT A BABY! :)  Bennett's first international trip ... lucky little booger!
Whew! What a trip ... can we go back puhlease!?!? Here are some of my favorite photos and highlights of the week, but in all honesty it's hard to capture paradise in a brief blog post. So many great memories and so many UNcaptured moments. But here's a glimpse!
 Bennett on a boat!

 Daddy and BuBs. Be still my heart.
This was our first day, mom and dad had a 2 month head start on their tans … so don't judge ;) )
Feeding the piggies!!
PaPawwww!!!
 I mean, is this real? Yes, paradise.
 Beach baby smoochies!
 Hubs was brave enough to feed them with his mouth! Ahhh! I opted to be camera lady.
 Fisherman Bennett!!

 The cutest little fisherman I ever did see! <3
 Daddy's big fish!
 So many fishies!  Too bad Bennett was terrified of them :(
Just a boy and his gals.
 Obligatory Atlantis chair photo while we made a day trip to Nassua.

 Can't. Handle. The. Cuteness.
Until next time Island Time (that's the name of our boat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~