Monday, April 28, 2014

Katie Currently

A little look at what i'm CURRENTLY into…

writing. Thank you notes. I got some cute little numbers and I am trying to get better and more thoughtful about sending them.

reading. I’m slacking in this department. My goal for summer is to read the Divergent series before I see the movies, so hopefully I step it up. I've also been all over the Pottery Barn and Frontgate catalogs looking for awesome things I can’t afford for outdoors. 

watching. Scandal. Ugh, I can’t believe I have to wait until fall to see what is happening! What a CRAZY finale. 

craving.  Healthy food. Whenever it gets warm outside I start to crave salads, and even fruit (I’m still no great about eating my veggies).

obsessing. Over Bennett’s first birthday party. Planning, themes, babies. So perfect. 

thinking. That summer is right about the corner and I need to get my booty in SHAPE. Weekends at the lake will be infinitely more fun if I feel great. 

needing. To figure out my plan for Derby week. It is upon us and Laura and I want to do something fancy. I mean what’s a girl gotta do to get invited to the Barn stable Brown Party around here ;)

wanting. To get my hurr did. This mane is getting out of control. 

clicking. Through PINTEREST and Bloglovin and catching up on all things Spring and Summer. Whew lovin me some sunshine!

lovingTUNICS (the Anthropologie link is a current fave I've been eyeing, and it just went on sale ... hubs are you reading this ;)..). Wearing them to lounge. Wearing them with jeans. Wearing them with leggings. Wearing them to sleep. All day errday, please.

Smoochies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~