Checking in to let you know today's the day and I'd love to to shoot me some positive vibes and continue to lift us up in prayer. If you missed my post, here's what's going on. From what we've been told, today's shake down will go a little something like this:
- 7 am – check-in at hospital
- 9 am – taken to radiology for injections
- Will take 30 minutes to an hour
- 11 – 11:30 am – surgery is scheduled to start
- Will take roughly 3 hours
- 2 – 2:30 pm – recovery
- Will take 1 -2 hours
- If all goes well - I will likely be able to come home between 6 and 7 pm
- We will have pathology reports back in roughly 5-7 days post surgery, so I'll update you as we know more
We've got family in town, which is always a great feeling. The kiddos are in great hands today and having a ball! And I'm thankful for friends who are making that piece of the puzzle a little easier. Say an extra prayer for us and the surgical team today. He is listening!
I hope to check back in later this week while I'm posted up in recovery with something wild and wacky to make us all laugh :) Have a great week everybody!