Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BEAUtiful mess.: 15 Sure Signs You're Aging

Well kids -- the hubs, myself and our good friends Chris and Laura ventured to the GREAT city of South Bend, Indiana this weekend (oh wait, it's not that great). HOWEVER, our intention for going to South Bend was to go to our first EVER Notre Dame Football game (which was indeed GREAT - and a bucket lister for both of us). Two birds one stone - sweet!


[ I also feel it is necessary to note (because I can see getting potential flack for it later), that this was NOT Chris and Laura's first ND game, they are big fans, know all of the cheers and fight songs, and are very familiar with the campus - so please don't be confused :P ]

So, while I am working on that post to share with you, I came across this lil' post that made me laugh out loud.  As much as I'd like to say our trip to ND was just as wild and crazy this year as it would have been 2-3 years ago, I'd be lying to you if I said it was. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, tailgated all day, and I wouldn't change one thing about the way the adventure panned out, or how hard we laughed at dinner (seriously, my stomach still hurts and Shane cried actual tears :0) ).  But parts of this post made me laugh because unfortunately my friends, we are indeed: Getting. Older.

The drive to South Bend is roughly 4.5 |5 hours which makes for a "buckle in and get comfy" sort of car ride, which is great for conversation with your best friends. I had to laugh when I read this post though, because her "Sunday afternoon" is completely on point. Even though we were in a car for most of Sunday morning | afternoon, we still managed to devote nearly 2/3 of the ride to dish recipe dirt and plan our grocery trips for the moment we arrived home.

Welp, here it is folks: Signs we're getting older BEAUtiful mess.: 15 Sure Signs You're Aging

2 comments:

  1. Well hi there! What a surprise to look at my stats for the day (something I NEVER do!) and I noticed I was getting a lot of traffic from your blog! So I click...I begin to read your post and voila! There I am! My post?! I am so flattered! :)

    Thank you so much for the shoutout girly!!

    Glad you got your Sunday shopping trip squared away! Us women...don't mess with our routines! ;)

    Thanks again sweet girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are oh so welcome. I'm not kidding, we talked about nearly 10 of the 15 items you wrote about in the car, and when I stumbled across that I started laughing and had to share!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~