Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bruno Mars

Sunday. 
Night. 
Concerts. 
Get me every time. 

I always say, it's Sunday ... we'll take it easy and just go and enjoy the show. False. A late night Taco Bell drive thru and a headache the next day lead me to believe I made poor decisions and did not take it easy. When will I ever learn? I blame it on Peter's ...ssssssssss dayummm... performance. If you've been to the show, you know what I'm talking about. I don't think there was girl .. or a guy for that matter, that didn't have a smile on their face during that skit.

Peter is indeed Bruno Mar's real name, and therefore I feel it's okay to call him that even though it totally isn't.  Molly and I discovered this while researching his background mid-show. He is Puerto Rican and Filipino and was born in Hawaii. I mean, that boy was destined to be a star.

Me, Hubs, Molly and Trent

I've always heard his music, but never considered myself a "fan" per say, but now that I have seen him live I'll call myself a fan.  He was phenomenal. I'd actually go as far to say, he may be one of the greatest live performances I've seen.  Or well, at least put on an incredible show.  An awesome mix of great dance moves, incredible voice, and catchy tunes that kept the crowd rockin' all night. 

If Bruno Mars comes to your town and you're even considering maybe going .... GO. You won't regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~