Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Peanut or Peanut Holder?

At a mere 1 month old hubs and I took Bennett to his first Major League Baseball game. 


The Cincinatti Reds vs. The St. Louis Cardinals

He obviously wasn't as enthused about the game as we were ... 


But the Red's pulled out a victory.  Bennett got his first official game certificate.



 He was also able to wear his #5 jersey we got at the consignment sale earlier this year (Johnny Bench's number for other red leg fans out there) and he was the absolute perfect little peanut holder. So, we call it a success!


It's never to early to teach youngin's the love for the game right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~