Wednesday, September 2, 2015

BlueDaisy in Music City

Well hey there new blog header!  Gosh, it's so hard to believe I've been coming here and checking in on life for nearly THREE years this October. I never in a million years thought I would enjoy it as much as I do, but especially now that I have kids having an online journal and walking back through old posts and seeing where we were/how far we've come/etc. is really awesome.

You may have noticed, I officially made the change header change and we're now "BlueDaisy *in music city*"  I hadn't really thought about it, until I was at my highschool reunion and one of my long time pals asked me about it. Duh Katie! You moved out of the bluegrass state! Time to update you blog :)

For old time sake let's take a brief walk down memory lane of where we started ...

  1. BlueDaisy in The Bluegrass - Original
  2. BlueDaisy in The Bluegrass - Second Generation
  3. BlueDaisy in The Bluegrass - Third Generation
  4. BlueDaisy in The Bluegrass - Fourth Generation
  5. BlueDaisy in Music City - Fifth Generation 
Thanks to anyone that's stuck around from the beginning :) I updated my signature and added a little gold pizzazz to that too. I guess I was feeling feisty. Well I don't know about you all, but I'm off to wrangle an overactive toddler ALL DAY. Hubs is working a festival tonight and my child woke up with more energy than his entire toddler class combined. So I'm off to find ways to keep him EXTRA busy and keep my sanity.

Happy Hump Day -- it's almost Labor Day Weekend!

 photo signature_zps8dinyuit.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~