Friday, January 25, 2013

Renovations Update!

Alright gang .. time for an update of where we are on the potty status.  Last week I told you guys we had finally started on our last "BIG" renovation project.  Here's the post, if you need to catch up.

First and foremost, I am always amazed as to how quickly things happen. I swear I took a shower in my master bath this morning ... then, I get home from work and it no longer exists!  Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm certainly not complaining about anyone moving quickly!  It's just I laugh when I think how long home projects take me and the hubs when the task lies solely in our hands. So when we hire actual professionals to finish the details I'm so utterly AMAZED!!!

Anyways - short post today - but here's an update of what we're working with.  Or better stated, what we're not working with - since there is nothing left.

Get ready area (does this have a real name?) / Bathtub


Vanity/Sink


The Former Throne of the Porcelain god


And last but not least, here's the shower I was referencing above...literally - GAWWN.


I promised to share pictures and updates of the hubs as we shop around for his new porcelain toy, but no developments yet. However, I did catch him admiring a toilet with an automatic lid and heated seat on an episode of the Kardashian's the other day.  Boy oh Boy would I have loved to get inside his head for a few minutes to see what those wheels were spinning!

2 comments:

  1. If you guys plan on staying in this house for a while, go for the toilet with the heated seat! Its SO awesome!! Toto makes them, but I'm not sure who else does.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I hope Shane doesn't see this comment. In his mind they are still a figment of his imagination :0)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~