Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Needed this today.

It's happened. I truly am Penny's daughter and now cry at everything. My friends would argue this happened a LONG time ago, but I'm just now succumbing to the realization. Whew, I needed this today, a reminder that I'm doing okay :) And so are you other new mommies, so are YOU!

Not only is this video one of the greatest things, but an awesome read about new mothers and friendship passed on to me from my girl Caroline has me in a great place. Sometimes other people have such a great way of bringing perspective to concepts you can't quite put into words. It's nice to know other people are going through similar circumstances sometimes too.  Has a way of giving you that extra little bit of mmpph you need to get your through your day!  Have a good one folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~