Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lotion Potion

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furrrrr. Tired kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purrrrr.

I have had that horribly awesome Big Bang Theory song stuck in my head all the live long day.  And I think it's because somewhere in my twisted head I have connected the song to my current obsession. The obsession began about a year ago and I just spent nearly 10 minutes trying to find where I've talked about it on my blog before to no avail, so sorry if the following is repetitive from my previous description {note to self .. start utilizing your tags and searches better Katie, GeeZe}.
Let me explain ... Penny and I randomly discovered this hand cream a year ago, and we've been avid users ever since. True Blue Shea Cashmere .. Amaze. The smell is positively heavenly. So much so, I have truly considered eating my hands.  Throwing it back to my obsession stage in which I would have literally eaten anything with peanut butter on it.  Or, just straight up taking a chunk out of my chubby little hands and legit biting my fingers, kind of like this little guy ... too much?  Probably.
Not only is the smell intoxicating, but the lotion itself makes your hands truly feel like cashmere. Just such a great great feeling. That being said, I was putting on said lotion this morning while singing Sheldon's kitty song and the line "soft kitty, warm kitty" kind of seemed fitting. Yes, I realize how incredibly weird and bizarre I sound right now, but I had to share. First, because I needed everyone to know how great the products are. Second, because I find some sick and twisted comfort in knowing maybe one of you may now have the song stuck in your head too. And third, because they've added new products to the line {or maybe I'm just discovering them}. Regardless, I just purchased the shampoo/conditioner and the body cream which I will be trying out ASAP. Excited is an understatement.

Okay the weirdest post ever is now complete. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. I use this from time to time!! Used to love the smell, but the preggo hormones started to ruin that. Boo. I may try it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~