Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Get Muddy and Make Memories

Spring is here and we're doing happy dances and jumping in muddy puddles and washing off in the creek. It's wasn't planned, we weren't prepared. But, it makes us happy.
 Muddy feet, muddy feet, give me something good to eat.

 Watching him throw rocks is therapeutic.
 Sister likes it too :)
 And he takes it to the next level. No longer does he throw them in, he gets in and throw them. Hehe
 Let them be little.
 And when you didn't expect your child to be covered in mud and water, you take their clothes off, roll down the windows, bust out the snack and ride home in the buff.
Well he did at least, if I did that may have been a little awkward. Ha!
 photo signature2_zpsk2krzmg0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~