Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Bucket List: 2013


That's right ... Fall is just around the corner and summer is coming to an end *TEAR*. Now, normally I am one of the first ladies to jump on the Fall bandwagon, but I just can't seem to believe that summer is coming to a close. Probably because so much has happened this summer, I'm having a harder time than normal letting it go.  I don't want to think about pumpkin spice latte's and boots with skinny jeans yet (even though I'm stoked to be back in uniform). But add officially heading back to work, and leaving my lazy days with BUB in bed ... and fall just doesn't seem as exciting this year because I'm a little sad :(


Anyway.

That being said. Pinterest is a buzz with All Things Fall, so I guess I need to look past my end of summer despair and start looking forward to what's to come, because that really is filled with so many exciting things too.  I decided to make a Family Bucket List to help me get in the spirit! 


Personalize your own bucket list from the gal behind Funky Polkadot Giraffe.

Looks like we've got a great fall line up.  So excited for football games with little man and a whole new wardrobe for him too!

Now bring on the caramel apples and boots! Bennett and I are ready for some fun leaves to play in!!  Well ... maybe he'll be more excited in a year or two, but I'm sure I can make him pose to appear he's into it ;)

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~