Monday, September 9, 2013

Gimme.

Since it's officially my birthday month, I thought I would give everyone a heads up with an insight to my wish list, so I can make shopping easy on you ;). Please give me any and all of the below and we should have one happy momma on our hands ... bahahaha. Let's remember they're called wish lists for a reason ... a girl can dream right?!

But seriously, GIMMMEEEEEE!

Gimme Yurman.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Gimme Marc Jacobs.
Marc Jacobs
1 / 2 / 3

Gimme Steve Madden.
Steve Madden
1 / 2 / 3

Gimme Piperlime Fall Fashion

Piperlime Fall Fashion
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Gimme wine.
wine
A couple cases of Kung Fu girl and a trip to California wine country should do the trick!

That's not too much to ask for right? Completely reasonable. 
Okay, now get to shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Month!! My birthday was last week and it was AMAZING :-) Hope you get a few goodies from your list!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~