Friday, March 22, 2013

Quinn's Ingredients to BEAUTIMOUS

Meet our Asian beauty, Quinn.  My fashionista friend who has a SERIOUS knack for online shopping ... or maybe just shopping in general.  I'm talking you think you saw some lady at the mall in a cute top, describe it in horrible detail that even an episode of unsolved mysteries would come up empty handed. And, she's still able to find either the exact same top or something similar that's even better. Quinn has an infectious laugh and is great at putting you in a good mood.  If you're looking for new material, check out her blog: QUINNtessential.  She'll be sure to keep you on your fashion twinkle toes.  Now, pay close attention - because just like fashion - she knows her beauty!
Annnnd drum roll, for the last time you have to hear me say this - this week:  y'all should know the routine by now but if not, I had each gal send me a list with their descriptions and links to their favorite products. I put together their "favorite things" collage (to make all of the posts look the same) but from here on out - Cutie Pie Quinn be Chattin:
  1. Shimmer Blush Powder 
    • I am currently using this blush in DollyMix and I am loving the color. I have always loved MAC's blushes because they are so blend-able. You can have a subtle hint of tint or a bold cheek with how sheer and workable they are. 
  2. Grace Body Lotion
    • This is the best lotion in the world!! I love it, in fact I just ordered my second bottle. The smell is truly heavenly and leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
  3. Chanel: Coco CMademoiselle
    • If I could bathe in this smell I would. I absolutely love it and can't go a day without wearing it. Sometimes I switch during the different seasons but for the most part this is my signature smell.
  4. Beautenizer Fiberwig Mascara  
    • This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It really does put a "wig" on your eyelashes. Since I am not blessed with having an abundance of eyelashes this product really makes my eyes pop! 
  5. Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner  
    • I have been using liquid eye liner for a long time and this has been my favorite for a few years now. It has the perfect tip for both thin and thicker lines and it also stays on for a long time. The best part is that it is completely smudge proof!
  6. Sugar Lip Treatment  
    • In Rose. I use this on a daily basis whether I am at work or going out on the weekends. It makes your lips incredibly soft with just a hint of color!
  7. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit 
    • I love this bronzer because there isn't any sparkles in it. Makeup to me is looking your most natural with just a tad bit of help from your products. The last thing I want to look like is a disco ball in the sunlight from my bronzer.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sugar lips balm!!

    Stopping by and following from the hop!!

    xo
    Ange from Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~