With that being said, here a few items I can bet little man wouldn't be upset about if they landed under the tree.
- 30" Personalized Bean Bag - because what kid doesn't want a bean bag? And added bonus it's personalized. Hello childhood staple.
- Personalized Woodwork Bench - I love this for so many reasons. It's personalized, it's adorable and it doesn't look junky. Plus little boys go crazy for this stuff.
- Chuggington Wilson Carry Case - my child LOVES Chuggington and we're getting a rather large collection of train cars. Here's the perfect place to pack em!
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD - Mickey + Bennett = LOVE. Enough said.
- Kid Trax Ram 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On - or any ride-on car for that matter. This one may be a little too "advanced" for sweet B right now ... but I have a feeling come Spring he'll be ready to give her a try.
- Personalized 2-4 yr. Bath Robe - are we seeing a pattern here that I love personalization? Okay, so Bennett may not love this one ... but mommy does :)
- Melissa Doug Upright Piano - this little number was on sale at HomeGoods and I was a sucker. I'm going to hate myself for buying this later when little man is repeatedly banging on the keys ... but it's so cute and I know he'll love it because DUH it makes noise!
- Trucks Roll Book - Bennett loves books. Bennett also loves "twucks". I think you can connect the dots.
- Tickle Monster Book - this just seems so fun! Reading and tickling. Both of these are regular nightly occurrences in our household so why not formalize the combination?!