Monday, December 1, 2014

Anchors Away

Happy December 1st!  Happy final month of 2014! I realized it was December this morning and thought HOW in the world is another year about to come to a close?!?!? And then I checked my email and thought wow - Happy Cyber Monday! Did anyone else receive 400 emails overnight?!

So, for a change of pace I thought I'd give ya little something OTHER than sales to check out.

In the midst of all the holiday craziness and moving our entire lives to a new state … we've added way too many trips to the agenda to make things even crazier. Here's a little photo recap of our quick jaunt to Fort Lauderdale where we spent a few days on our boat and floated our way down to Key West.

We were greeted by this lady :)
 I caught us dinner. A big blue fin tuna.
Ewwwwwww.
We ate some of it sashimi style … 
 And then fileted the rest and had pan seared tuna steaks.
 And headed to a local bar because the weather was no bueno.
 Boy joined too :)
 The oldest bar in Florida.
 Dad showed off his pool shark skills.
 Then we ate some yummy ice cream.
 Finished book #1 of the murder squad series.
 Welcomed home the boys after their fishing trip.


 Took Baby B swimming.

 He was having fun I promise … he was just mad I made him stop to take a picture.
 And stopped to eat yummy snacks of course.
 Ate more yummy food.



 Took fun pictures with pretty birds.


 Ate more ice cream … because Florida and sun.
 And rounded out the trip with a sailor outfit because poor Bennett is my first child and I love themes.

 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~