Friday, December 12, 2014

Giddier Than an Elf

Tis the season to start lusting over items you'd love to see under your tree. While my Christmas will be spent on the other side of the world, I can't help but play the "what do I want for Christmas" game when I have a few minutes to browse the interwebs. And after my worrisome post yesterday, I need a little something to lift my spirits!  So, here's a little Friday fun linking up with some of my favorites.
  

AKA - a few items that I would make me giddier than an elf in candyland :)

December Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

So many goodies!  That mug, story of my life. Those earrings, make me happy just looking at them. That sweater, SO cozy. That robe, agh I love a good robe. That Kendra Scott necklace, hello beautiful. And those wine glasses, well - those are just the best thing ever.

 photo signature_zps3a65d335.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up!! Those monogrammed stemless wine glasses are so fun!! Hope santa's good to you this year!! Biana, BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fabulous?! They help me to dream of warm weather and floating in the water while sipping a little awesomeness :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. that robe is on my wishlist too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! It's so great, I hope you find it wrapped in a pretty bow :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~