Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Snug as a Bug in a Rug.

When all else fails, and le' baby won't cool his jets ... try this.

Or this.


Hey, don't knock it until  you try it.  And no judgement allowed unless you too have a screaming baby and have found a better solution that you would like to share with me.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

A couple of months ago when little man had to get some ultrasounds on his kidneys and the little rascal wouldn't settle down long enough to get adequate pictures, the US nurse tried a few things and taught mommy a few new tricks too ;)

She snagged a few warm blankets and wrapped them around the top of Bennett's head and like magic, Mr. Squirmer laid still!  Now, when I'm folding fresh out of the dryer laundry it's become one of Bennett's favorites to be all wrapped in daddy's warm t-shirts and I'm able to get a few things folded and put away.  And when things get REALLY crazy we throw in the swing aka the third parent.

Ahhhh the mom life ... behind the scenes can be so glamorous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~