Friday, August 4, 2017

The Sounds of Summer

Is there anyone out there that isn't staring at the calendar going "HOW IS ALREADY AUGUST?!?" We have been SO BUSY this summer and it's not slowing down anytime soon (insert sweaty distressed face emoji here).

We're getting settled in the new digs and sprinkling A LOT of life in between. Next week life should "sort of" getting back to normal so I hope to knock out a lot of "what we've been up to posts" ... like our first dinner in the new house...
Our recent (and most favorite) house guests....
Walking the new "hood"
And all of that fun stuff! In the meantime (while Lainey snoozes in the back of the car and brother is at summer camp) 
I wanted to pop in and say, Hey! We're here. We miss ya. And we're excited to get back our normally scheduled programming real soon.
Happy Friday friends!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more pics of the house. And More of you in blog land! Hooray for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~