Thursday, July 20, 2017

Moving Mania

It's Thursday...it's almost the weekend...AND I SLEPT IN MY BED LAST NIGHT!!! My real honest to goodness, haven't seen it in 6 months, bed!
We're all moved in (and living out of boxes) but IN THE HOUSE!! 

We've been working this week and next to get everything in order and hope to do some room by room tours as they come together.  
Hopefully I'll show my face around here a bit more once my office gets hooked up -- but for now I've got some shiplap to stare at, walls to decorate (with some help from my little people) and pillows to fluff! Toodle-looh!


 
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Your comments make my day - and I read each and every one of them. I'd love to be able to respond so make sure your email address is set up with your profile ~